Solar Electric for Your Home
With energy costs slowly increasing across the country and houses filling up with more and more electronic devices, many residents are looking to alternative energy sources to keep their homes running. Installing a high-quality solar panel system can allow you to dramatically lower—or even eliminate—your electric bill.
Power Your Home for Less
Photovoltaic solar modules convert the sun’s energy into electricity. Homeowners using these systems enjoy the financial freedom from rising electricity bills and the comfort and pride of bettering the planet. With numerous environmental and economic benefits, no other electricity-producing system is comparable to photovoltaic solar electricity.
0% Due Upfront
Go solar now, with no money down. Our financing options make photovoltaic systems an affordable option for every homeowner.
Lock-In Low Rates
Utility costs are rising and subject to unpredictable spikes. Lock-in low solar energy rates to know exactly what you'll be paying each year.
Our PV systems are built to last in Florida's climate and come with a guarantee of optimal production for over 25 years after installation.
Why Choose PV Solar?
- Innovation and performance. Photovoltaic electricity has been the fastest growing energy technology over the last decade. The system comes with a 25-year warranty and is built to last decades.
- Return on investment. Installing solar in your home is one of the safest investments you can make. Solar Source provides solar PV systems for less than what most people pay for utility-fed electricity. As electricity prices continue to rise, your PV system will continue to supply electricity at today's rates and your savings will grow.
- Financing options. Our financing options and low energy costs make solar photovoltaic electric systems an affordable option for every homeowner.
- Environmentally-friendly. PV systems use clean power and emit no pollution or greenhouse gasses. By choosing solar, you’re not only choosing to save money. You’re also helping to protect the environment.
- Tax Credit. PV electricity systems qualify for a 26% Renewable Energy Federal Tax Credit from the government.
How It Works
Photovoltaic solar systems produce electricity by using solar cells that convert sunlight into direct current (DC) electricity.
Photons in light hit the solar panel and become absorbed by the panel’s semi-conducting materials, knocking negatively-charged electrons loose from their atoms. Due to the special chemical composition of solar cells, these electrons are only allowed to move in a single direction (this is DC electricity).
The chemical bonds of the panel are vital for this process to work, and often silicon, bonded with boron or phosphorus, is used in different layers.
An inverter then converts the newly-created DC power to alternating current (AC), which can then be used to supply electricity to your household.
There are two primary types of PV systems: grid tied and standalone.
The most popular grid tied system is designed to operate with your utility company and any unused power is then fed back to the electric company to be used at a later time. Standalone systems are designed to stand independent of the power grid and use batteries to store energy. Standalone systems are usually used in remote locations away from the energy grid.
Get a Free Analysis & Quote
What People are Saying About Solar Source
Solar Electric (PV) - Seminole, FL