If you live in Orlando, you probably spend a lot of time in the pool. With this being the case, a solar pool heater in Orlando might be just what you need. However, it's reasonable to have concerns about whether you will have a lot of ongoing costs associated with a solar pool heater. Making sure you have plenty of information at hand will help you decide whether the time is right to invest in a heater.
Keeping Costs Manageable
When you have a pool, you know well what the expenses are that you may have to cope with. These include:
- Chlorine and other chemicals required to treat the water
- Devices for pool cleaning or professionals to handle this task
- Replacement for liners, which see a lot of wear during the year
You'll enjoy knowing that using solar power to heat your pool is a perfect way to save money. Although there are several solutions you can choose that vary in cost, you can have the assurance that you won't need to spend a lot of money on fuel sources. Once installed, your heater will draw its energy from the sun, a free source.
What Do Other Heaters Cost?
Other types of heating can be very expensive, depending on the size of the heater and how often it is used. Consider these facts:
- Electric options may add another $75 to $250 in overall costs.
- Gas heating costs may run into the hundreds very easily.
- A solar pool heater in Orlando pay for itself in 3 to 5 years and incurs no extra costs after that short time.
One of the benefits that comes with a solar heater is being able to get a free quote early in the shopping experience. You'll have the assurance that this quote covers your purchase and installation costs. After you get your initial quote, you will have a better idea of what your costs will be.
Better Property Values
Many people are unaware of the fact that solar heaters are good for increasing their property's values. This feature is one that matters to homeowners almost as much as the decreased energy costs. Here are some facts to consider:
- There are many buyers who specifically look for eco-friendly features
- Every saved dollar in costs can lead to $10 to $20 in overall value
- These savings and increased values can be seen after only a year
A Durable Solution
Many people don't realize how durable solar panels and heaters are until they seriously look into them. A solar pool heater in Orlando may be one improvement you make that truly lasts a long time. Some things to consider include:
- The fact that most panels are good even past the life of the roof
- Long warranties that include labor, as well as parts
- Panels are unaffected by increased energy costs
Consider getting a quote to see just how much you'll save. You will be glad you did.
Topics: Pool Heating Options